LECTROKLEEN – 7 OD
Ozone & Environmentally Friendly
LECTROKLEEN – 7OD is a non-chlorinated solvent with a slow
evaporation rate for cleaning and degreasing electrical equipment.
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents.
- Ozone friendly.
- Almost odorless.
- Rapid penetration and action.
- Efficient cleaning with no grease film or moisture residue.
- Harmless to electrical installation.
- High dielectric constant.
- Non-corrosive can be used on all normal components with no risk of
- Flash point > 60o C.
- Does not require rinsing.
- Restores resistivity to the insulation.
LECTROCLEAN – 7OD is applied for cleaning and degreasing of
electrical equipment such as motors, generators, cables, switchgears, distributors, etc.
and as a general use cleaner for machine and spare parts, equipment, motors, engines,
coils, etc. without the need for rinsing.
It is used undiluted and may be applied by brush, dipping or non-atomizing
The objects are allowed to dry. No rinsing required.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. For further information refer to M.S.D.S.
Is a product with slow evaporation rate and lasts at least twice as long
ordinary solvent cleaners.
Ideal for warm climates.
When a fast evaporating product is required use our product
LECTROCLEAN – D4X – FAST.